As part our commitment to Zero Harm and implementing the Diageo Global Risk Management Standard and Severe and Fatal Incident Prevention Protocols, we have introduced a range of safety processes. These include:
- Mandatory safety induction for all new joiners including contractors
- Mandatory safety induction for visitors
- Contractors Safety Passport Scheme
- Risk assessment for hazardous tasks and permit to work system
- Task-based risk assessment
- Safety capability enhancement for safety managers (NEBOSH certification)
- Safety driving test/training for field-based sales personnel
- Online safety training for employees
Quality is at the heart of our brands; it is derived from the heritage of the brands themselves and the skill of our people. Our commitment to quality is defined in our quality and food safety policies.
We have clearly defined quality objectives that drive Good Manufacturing Practice in production processes covering raw materials, processing and finished products. We have a particular focus on continual improvement and achieving world-class standards through highly trained quality teams and state of the art technology.
Our business is currently certified to Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008) and Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000:2005), and we are on course to achieve Food Safety Systems Certification (FSSC 22000:2009). We have also been awarded NIS Diamond, Gold and Silver awards for our brands
Our products have won Grand Gold, Gold and Silver medals at the World MONDE SELECTION competition as well as the International Quality trophy for high-quality beer
We also maintain good working relationship with local regulatory and government agencies, including the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, the Standards Organisation of Nigeria and the Consumer Protection Council.