Interns must be 3rd/4th year or final year student - (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.